Transportation And Storing
KEEP YOUR TIRES AWAY FROM DANGER
Even when they are not used, tires could be in a dangerous surface. When they are not attached or pumped up, they should never be stored away for long periods of time, and you also need to protect your tires from getting squashed.
● Should be kept away from direct sunlight and should be kept in a rain-proof,well conditioned warm
● Anything chemical, dissolvent matter that can change the nature of rubber should be kept away.
● For your safety,the stored tires need to be kept away from things such as materials that have become incandescent or any material that may cause a spark or any electrical discharge(for example battery generators)and it is also important that you hold the tires you need to be wearing protective gloves.
WHAT IS THE FIRST STEP IN TIRE REPAIRING,ASK AN EXPERT
When a tire needs to be repaired, it is important that it is disarmed by a technician, because when the tire is attached to the wheel the inside damage cannot be seen, an Expert:
● Will detect any damages that cannot be seen on the surface.
● Will make sure the tire is property attached to the wheel so the road grip and comfort is correctly done.
● Will calculate the features of special tires.
● Will guarantee your safety.
LEARN WHEN TO CHANGE YOUR TIRES
It is not possible to foresee when a tire will need to be changed in the future.Because a tire has many rubber components that affect the performance of it.Therefore you need to be aware of any signs of air pressure loss, vibration, sounds, anything abnormal.
● Should make sure a tire that has been used for more than 5 years should be checked by an expert.
● Even though they seem undamaged tires that have been in use for 10 years should be changed.